Sunday

About, "The Laughing Place"

Samantha lands a windfall making her the richest women in the world. This enables her to fulfill her lifelong dream to build a mystical, magical place for those suffering with Alzheimer's disease.

Drawn from my own experiences as a nurse, I bring to life the horrible effects of this mind-killing disease and how it affects those who love them! The serene setting on a high mountain top in the United States creates a dream world where families seem drawn by a calming influence and something mystical they cannot explain.

"The Laughing Place" is expected to be published by the end of 2007, 2008, 2009... Give me time.

The posted chapters will change from time to time at the end as this is a work-in-progress.

Enjoy - and feel free to comment.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Climb your mountain and take us with you! We've been waiting a long time. The best of luck with your book.

Nirmala said...

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read it.

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed each blog entry from your new book "The Laughing Place". I look forward to each new entry in the blog.

Do you know why your Blog start date is wrong this one says June 13, 2010 and Dusty Angels has May 9, 2008?

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

Sharp eyes! Juanita.

I do this on purpose to keep the chapters in the order that I want you to read them, and to keep the "opening page" first.

I'm glad someone is reading my site. Sometimes I feel guilty for spending so much time on writing, but it's like a career, I guess. Maybe someday it will pay off?

Love ya,
Linda